Friday, June 26, 2015

Real Talk: The Truth about Big Pharma and the FDA

Peace!
This article is about sharing very important information, you need to know.
The Truth about Big Pharma and the FDA.
In 2004 I was a Certified Pharmacy Technician......At that time I thought I was doing good....but not really. I constantly seen a corruption happening. People was never cured from their disease, and every month the patient comes to get another prescription. Prescription was never really helping the patients. After four years of being a pharmacy technician I seen the Pharmacy for what it really was, I had to leave. 



What people fail to inner-stands is that the word Pharmacy is actually the word  Pharmakeia which is Ancient Greek which means Sorcery. The Bible speaks on Sorcery in Revelation 18:23. So basically the Pharmacy is indeed Sorcery and Witchcraft. We been deceived big time to believe that Pharma Drugs was to help us. But in Reality Pharma Drugs do more harm than good.
Did You Know Being on High Blood Pressure Meds for a Long Time will Damage Your Kidneys....Have You ever wonder why so many Dialysis Centers are around...I remember how patients would first be taking HBP Pills then later down the line they are on Dialysis...and Dialysis is Not Good either.......Big Pharm has made millions on this......Remember We all have electric bodies......Changing Your Diet, Juicing Fresh Fruits. Exercising. Everything must be in Harmony.





What really started people to get sick and get on medicines.

People has been programmed to think it was OK to eat meats, pork, junk food, fast food restaurants. The truth is WE were not meant  to eat those dead foods, we have been brainwashed since the slaves were put on those ships. Look at the epidemic that is happening people having  High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Diabetes, HIV, Obesity. We have lost in touch with Nature, first thing first our bodies are Electric, a lot of the foods that are out here are acid based foods which causes these health issues. I remember how I use to suffer with acid reflux after researching the truth about acid reflux. Key word Acid......linked to acid based foods. Acid based foods which  are the underlying cause to these diseases that people are suffering from. Acid based foods produces the Mucus people suffer from. So for Bronchitis sufferers really do not need to use Antibiotics, Natural Herbs and Plant Based Diet is how to really Treat Bronchitis and other Diseases. So when folks started getting sick  from eating acid based foods, Doctors wanted to get Paid and is still getting paid from peoples ignorance. They get paid for every prescription they writes. This corruption has been going on for a very long time.



This how the FDA Works

The F-D-A works together hand in hand, they allows Monsanto to sell GMO in the United States, they allows these Fast Food Restaurants to continue feed you poison. The FDA allows people to used synthetic drugs that Big Pharma provides.....this is their Agenda to Depopulate and to keep in you in a incarcerated   state of mind. How can Grocery Stores allow Seedless Fruits especially Seedless Watermelons. Monsanto pays Big Dollars to the FDA to allow GMO foods in the United States, GMO is not from the Most High. G is for genetically M is for Modified O is for Organism. That is completely made in the lab, nothing but artificial foods that doesn't have no nutrients. So when you constantly eats these foods, your electric body doesn't recognize these type of foods, these foods are foreign to your electric body. And this how you get sick and goes to the Doctor and get more poison in your electric body. Have you wonder why, you get repeated symptoms, after getting and taking your medicines? Because you go right back eating those artificial acid based foods. And you go right back to the same the Doctor, over  and over again. Medicines are nothing but synthetic, it causes more harm than good. Medicines also decreases your immune system ability to fight the infection.




The Knowledge on having an Electrical Body


Having an electric body your body must eat alkaline foods in order to get Real nutrients. 
When people eat dead food, it causes problems for the body, folks get sick and be on medicines, which will lower the immune system.When the person decides to embrace Living Foods which are Electric, the Body will start to feel renewed you began to have more energy, your sexual energy will increase, Electric Bodies don't need dead artificial foods , it needs Living Foods.
What are Living Foods? Living Foods Fresh Leafy greens, Fresh Fruits, Nuts, Herbs, Seeds.
Don't be deceived most of the grocery stores even has GMO fruits, so be careful, I highly suggest going foraging and hand picked fruits and also if possible grow your own food. Because it's a War going on out here. I really do not trust grocery stores anyway, I prefer to get my Foods the Natural way. 


2 comments:

  1. I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
    With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless you Dr ubarlo drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814 for his wonderful work

    ReplyDelete