Friday, July 25, 2014

Juicing is a Lifestyle: Sea-moss, Raw Cacao, Tropical Fruits!

Peace Family!
Sharing the  Juices I been drinking on this week! Alot of people complains about the taste of Dr. Sebi's Seamoss/Bladder wrack mix. The best way to avoid the taste is either by using Dried Dates or Maple Syrup Grade B. When I create juices with sea-moss I prefer to create the day before so it can have a nice texture in the morning!
My Supreme Juice!
Mango, Watermelon, Seamoss, Maple Syrup, H2o!



My Happy Juice! 
Strawberries, Pineapples, Papaya, H20, Seamoss and Bladder Wrack, Maple Syrup!




My Awesome Strawberry Juice! 
Strawberries,Seamoss, Raw Cacao, Maple Syrup, H2o!

Dr. Sebi's New Website

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    juicing recipes

    ReplyDelete